- Training Assistant (2010-2011)
- Duties: AEDP (Accelerated Dynamic Experiential Psychotherapy) Advanced Essential Skills Course (2011-2012), Essential Skills Course (2010-2011) and Immersion Course (May 2011): Supervised group experiential exercises where participants practiced basic skill sets necessary to practice AEDP and to emerge both an understanding and a felt sense of how to practice AEDP.
New York Medical College–St Vincent’s Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences (1999-present)
- Duties: Provided training to Psychiatry Residents (PGY-3), presented at Grand Rounds.
John Jay College of Criminal Justice–C.U.N.Y.
- Assistant Adjunct Professor (1998-2002; 2013-present).
- Duties: Taught Psychological Assessment and Criminal Behavior to psychology graduate students.
Long Island University, Education Department
- Assistant Adjunct Professor (January 1996-1999).
- Duties: Provided training to school psychology students in Individual Assessment: Personality (Rorschach: Comprehensive System), Individual Assessment: Cognitive (Wechsler Intelligence Scales and Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale). Supervised School Psychology Fieldwork, Internship and assessment of developmental disabilities.
The Fielding Institute
- Visiting Scholar (1997-1998).
- Duties: Trained clinical psychology doctoral candidates on psychological assessment.
Adelphi University, Graduate Education
- Adjunct Professor (1989-1991).
- Duties: Taught Early Childhood Special Education.