Online therapy refers to psychological services offered over the Internet. Clients speak to the therapist from the comfort of their own home, office or other remote location. Online therapy facilitates getting help in a confidential and convenient manner.
If you would like to book an online therapy session you make an appointment through our online scheduling system. Alternatively, send us message through our Contact Form.
Online therapy may meet your needs if you:
- Do not have the time to get to and from a therapist’s office
- Are located too far for face to face visits with the therapist
- Are unable or unwilling to visit the therapist’s office for any reason
- Need to schedule therapy at a time when face to face appointments are not feasible
- Find is difficult to get to the therapist’s office because of any constraint
Online therapy requires that you have an internet connection on a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Online therapy is not suited to address all psychological concerns, and should not be used as a form of crisis intervention.
Our online therapy solution works on the TherapyEverywhere platform for secure and convenient online and e-therapy sessions.
Online therapy is not is not appropriate for people with thoughts of suicide or homicide. Help is available at the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or call 911 for emergency local assistance.